Monday, September 2, 2013

New needle felted crow

Yesterday and today's muggy and showery weather makes doing anything outside very unpleasant. Even the sheep seem to prefer staying in their fan cooled barn and only going out to graze now and then. The humid weather has driven me to my fan cooled sewing room for my relief from the weather. Fortunately there is always a project that I can begin, so I decided to pull out all my colored wool roving and do some needle felting. I hadn't attempted a black crow or a pumpkin before, so I thought they would be fun with fall just around the corner. It took me about 5 hours to do the crow and 1 1/2 hours to do the "Jack be little" pumpkin. Here are the results.

You can view my other needle felted birds on our website www.thefarmatmillvillage.com
Happy Labor Day to all my readers, and remember fall weather is in the forcast for later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment